Do you want to know about Today’s(23 June 2023) gold price in Bangladesh? The Gold price in Bangladesh Today is 98,750 BDT per 1 Bhori due to Eid Ul Fitr in Bangladesh. This is the latest update from the BJUS notice in Bangladesh 2023. We have a soft corner for Gold always and have also a lot of interest in Gold prices in Bangladesh. Though need not buy gold we have an interest in Gold Price In Bangladesh. Right? So, we are here to know you of the actual Gold Price In Bangladesh 2023 updates. In this article, we have given the exact Gold Price In Bangladesh 2023 update of 22K, 21K, and 18K gold.
Table of Contents
Today’s Gold Price in Bangladesh Per Vori
Last Saturday (17 June 2023 ) the highest price of gold reached 98 thousand 750 takas. Which is beyond the reach of all gold traders and buyers. And in this phase, 3 thousand 835 takas have been increased in a new way.
However, even before this, on 20 May 2023, local bullion market prices were said to increase. Not only that but on this pretext, Bangladesh Jewelers Association (BAJUS) increased the price of gold by 1 thousand 166 takes.
|Date||23 June 2023|
|Gold Price in Vori||98,750 BDT|
Bangladesh Gold Rate Today Per Gram
|Qty||22K Gold Rate||18K Gold Rate||24K Gold Rate|
|10g||BDT 49,020.00||BDT 40,110.00||BDT 53,477.72|
|8g||BDT 39,216.00||BDT 32,088.00||BDT 42,782.18|
|4g||BDT 19,608.00||BDT 16,044.00||BDT 21,391.09|
|2g||BDT 9,804.00||BDT 8,022.00||BDT 10,695.54|
|1g||BDT 4,902.00||BDT 4,011.00||BDT 5,347.77|
Latest Today Gold Price in Bangladesh Per Vori :
|22 Karat Gold Price in Bangladesh||97,628 (97627.68) Taka per Bhori|
|21 Karat Gold Price in Bangladesh||93,195 (93195.36) Taka per Bhori|
|18 Karat Gold Price in Bangladesh||79,898 (79898.4) Taka per Bhori|
|Shonaton (Traditional Bengali Gold) Gold Price in BD||66,543 (66543.12) Taka per Bhori|
BAJUS Gold Price in Bangladesh Today 2023
Since 2022, Bajus has increased the price of gold at various times on various pretexts. Which is unimaginable to a buyer. And given this, it can be said that at the rate at which the price of gold is rising, we cannot imagine where it will end up.
However, the current gold price of Tk 99,560 will remain in effect until further notice from Bajus. However, if there is any update later, we will publish it on our site. Check the Live Gold price in Bangladesh today.
|22 KARAT Gold||CADMIUM (HALLMARKED GOLD)||8,440 BDT/GRAM|
|21 KARAT Gold||CADMIUM (HALLMARKED GOLD)||8,055 BDT/GRAM|
|18 KARAT Gold||CADMIUM (HALLMARKED GOLD)||6,905 BDT/GRAM|
|TRADITIONAL Gold||CADMIUM (HALLMARKED)||5,755 BDT/GRAM|
Read more about the GOLD
Types of Gold in Bangladesh 2023
Like all things in the current market, gold, and its quality are usually divided into several categories. But it is known to everyone as a carat. For example 22 carats, 24 carats, 21 carats, 18 carats, etc. There is also a difference between these different 1-carat gold prices. However, it is generally believed that the higher the carat, the better the too. That is pure gold. So let’s know how much gold is included in carat based.
- 10K Gold has 41.7% pure gold.
- 12K Gold has 50.0% pure gold.
- 14K Gold has 58.3% pure gold.
- 18K Gold has 75.0% pure gold.
- 22K Gold has 91.7% pure gold.
- 24K Gold has 100% pure gold.
- metro rail ticket price in Bangladesh
- Latest 22k Gold Price in Bangladesh Per Vori Today 2023
- Silver Price in Bangladesh
GOLD Rate in Bangladeshi Taka
|Gold Rate per Gram 24K||6442 BDT|
|Gold Rate per Gram 22K||6267 BDT|
|Gold Rate per Oz||213438 BDT|
|Gold Rate per KG||6862967 BDT|
|Gold Rate per Tola||80048 BDT|
Gold Price in Bangladesh Calculation With Gram, Ounce & Vori
When you are thinking of buying gold or want to get a detailed idea about the price of gold, it is important to know how gold is calculated. That is, how many grams is a variable or how many annas of gold is a vari, and accordingly, the price is or what.
When you want to calculate you must know the exact calculation details. So, Know the exact calculation that is usually used for gold:
- 1 Vori = 16 Ana
- 1 Vori = 64.07 Ratti.
- 1 Vori = 11.664 gram
- 1 Gram = 1.37 Aana and 5.49 Ratti.
- 1 Ounce = 2.43 vori
- 1 Ounce = 31.1034768 Gram
Gold Price in Bangladesh Per Vori & Gram: BAJUS Gold Price in Bangladesh 2023
BAJUS always declares the exact gold price and we all are known that price. So, Let’s know the exact price for gold with a variation of the caret in Bangladesh today 2023 :
- 1 Bhori 22K Gold Price in Bangladesh is 95,439 Taka.
- 1 Bhori 21 Karat Gold Price in Bangladesh is 88,605 Taka.
- 1 Bhori 18 Karat Gold Price in Bangladesh is 77,241 Taka.
- 1 Bhori Shonaton (Traditional Bengali Gold) Gold Price in BD is 61,878 Taka.
When it’s time to know the price for 1gram Gold in Bangladesh, then let’s know it:
Gold Price in Bangladesh Per Gram
- 1 Gram 22 Carat GOLD price is 7760 Tk.
- 1 Gram 21 Carat GOLD price is 7,525Tk.
- 1 Gram 18 Carat GOLD price is 6,565Tk.
- 1 Gram Sanaton GOLD price is 5,505Tk.
Gold price in Bangladesh Today 2023: When does it usually increase or decrease?
Gold prices can go ups or downs at different times of the year. However, there is a higher chance of gold prices increasing at certain times of the year. Let’s find out for chances of gold prices increasing in Bangladesh :
- At the beginning of the year. A new gold price is usually fixed at the beginning of the new year. Which usually increases most of the time.
- Gold prices rise before various religious occasions (eg Eid, Puja).
- The timing of budgeting by the government and the price of gold can affect this.
- Moreover, if there is any change in the economic infrastructure of the country or the price of foreign currency increases, the price of gold in the country also increases.
We already know about the chances of gold prices increasing. But do you know when gold prices can be low? Ok, let’s know:
- At the end of the year. All businesses usually close at the end of the year. And at this time all families are usually in a financial crisis. However, during this time the dealers usually offer different gold jewelry. Moreover, there are various plans to increase the price at this time.
- If the economic condition of the country is good or the economy of the country improves in the foreign market, the price of gold decreases.
- If the condition of the stock market is good or improved, the price of gold in the country decreases.
Latest Gold Price In Bangladesh 2023(24K &22K Gold)
We are sharing here Some past dates’ prices and there you can know how the price is increasing day by day. Let’s know:
|Date||22Ct Gold Rate||24Ct Gold Rate|
|19-Jun-2023, Mon PM||BDT 4,844.40||BDT 5,284.80|
|19-Jun-2023, Mon AM||BDT 4,852.34||BDT 5,293.47|
|18-Jun-2023, Sun PM||BDT 4,865.75||BDT 5,308.09|
|18-Jun-2023, Sun AM||BDT 4,865.75||BDT 5,308.09|
|17-Jun-2023, Sat PM||BDT 4,865.75||BDT 5,308.09|
|17-Jun-2023, Sat AM||BDT 4,865.75||BDT 5,308.09|
|16-Jun-2023, Fri PM||BDT 4,865.75||BDT 5,308.09|
|16-Jun-2023, Fri AM||BDT 4,876.55||BDT 5,319.87|
|15-Jun-2023, Thu PM||BDT 4,847.38||BDT 5,288.05|
|15-Jun-2023, Thu AM||BDT 4,803.43||BDT 5,240.11|
|14-Jun-2023, Wed PM||BDT 4,855.94||BDT 5,297.39|
|14-Jun-2023, Wed AM||BDT 4,846.26||BDT 5,286.83|
|13-Jun-2023, Tue PM||BDT 4,852.47||BDT 5,293.60|
|13-Jun-2023, Tue AM||BDT 4,876.30||BDT 5,319.60|
Today’s Gold Price in Bangladesh /1gram (23 June 2023 )
So, you can now understand what is the current ratio of gold prices and how much is the difference with the previous one. Moreover, here we understand more about how fast the price of gold is increasing in a short period. And in that context, one thing we can say about the price of gold is that this price ratio is very likely to continue.
Gold Price Trend in Bangladesh in Ana
Previous 30 Days Gold Price Trend in Bangladesh Per Ana
|Rate||BDT 5,500.67||BDT 5,317.17|
Previous 30 Days Gold Price Trend Per Ana
|Rate||BDT 5,500.67||BDT 4,922.80|
Previous 90 Days Gold Price Trend in Ana
|Rate||BDT 5,500.67||BDT 4,899.91|
Know About How You Can Gold Jewellery without Risk In Bangladesh
We all have when it comes to buying gold. And even if we want to buy gold for that purpose, we have doubts. right? Gold will be good. Or whether to stay, different thoughts come to mind. So let’s know some tips:
- Even if it is difficult, try to buy good quality i.e. 22k gold.
- When it comes to buying gold, always buy from well-known and good sources.
- Check whether the hallmark is provided at the time of purchase. For example check the 750 ppt hallmarks or Ag’, ‘Au’ etc.
- Always take money receipts from the shop while buying gold.
- Be aware of the gold return policy.
- Moreover, you can also check whether there is any kind of guarantee card for buying gold. It has less risk.
Even though buying gold is our jewelry, it is the wealth of the family. So we are more or less keen to buy gold. And for this, I am anxious to know the Gold price in Bangladesh 2023 at different times. And for this purpose, we have tried to inform you about the current price of gold. But even if it is updated again after that, we are for you. So stay with us to get all the updates.
How much does gold cost in Bangladesh today?
Today’s gold price in Bangladesh 2023 is 1 Bhori 22K Gold 98,425 Taka, 21K Gold 88,605 TK, 18 K Gold 76,241 TK & Shonaton Gold Price is 63,878 Tk.
How will the gold rate in Bangladesh fare in the future?
Gold prices are likely to increase in the future. The price per gram would be around BDT 8800+ in 90 days.
In Bangladesh Jewellery Stores, what are the different Gold Hallmarks?
Hallmarks used by jewelry shops in Bangladesh are 999 ( 24K gold), 958 (23K gold), 916 (22K gold), 875 (21K gold), 750 (18K gold), and 585 (14K gold).