BRAC NGO Job Circular 2020
BRAC NGO Job Circular 2020. BRAC NGO Job Circular 2020 has published by the Authority. According to the circular passed student also can apply for these posts. BRAC NGO has issued recruitment for some new vacant seats. Brac NGO has a big opportunity for all interested candidates. All information regarding the appointment of the BRAC NGO given on my website dailyjobsbd.com. The last date for the application is 04 January 2020.
BRAC NGO Job Circular 2019
BRAC is a big NGO job in Bangladesh. We believe that our publication info helps the work seekers United Nations agency are finding a higher job. We tend to conjointly share trending resources for a beginner especially the United Nations agency is re increasing their information. Our main target becomes a fiduciary job circular website in an Asian country by publication an actual update that helps the state folks. We tend to Publish all Jobs Circular every day! like government Jobs in an Asian country, Bank Jobs in Asian country, personal Jobs in Asian country, International NGO Jobs in Asian country, personal Company Jobs in Asian country, personal University Jobs in Asian country and different jobs news supports are accessible here on our website. More NGO Jobs find our website.
- Organization name: BRAC
- Post name: See Original Circular
- Job Type: NGO Jobs
- Posted on: December 27, 2019
- Experience: As per a circular
- Age: As per a circular
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Official website: www.brac.net
- Application Deadline: January 04, 2020
- Source: BD Jobs
Below of Original Circular Details
Senior Adviser, Programme and Monitoring & Evaluation; Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme
- BRAC is one of the world’s leading development organizations. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and the empowerment of the poor. In continuation of that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox’s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Develop a comprehensive program strategy, framework, and plan for HCMP.
- Ensure active collaboration with program/technical managers to develop M&E tools and integrate M&E across all program components.
- Identify and develop the tools needed to measure program impact on vulnerable populations, especially women and youth.
- Monitor the quality of data collection and provide technical guidance for the successful implementation of the M&E plan through training staff and providing on-site support. Monitor planned and actual outputs in accordance to project targets
- Set direction by prioritizing and organizing actions and resources to achieve objectives.
- Oversee the development of bi-annual annual, strategic work-plans for the program M&E components.
- For Humanitarian M&E activities, monitor adherence to grant agreement.
- Ensure effective use of ICT4D in data management systems (using CommCare, KoboCollect, Google Drive, Excel, QGIS, and other tools as appropriate) to promote data-driven decision-making.
- Provide inputs in programmatic issues and donor reports
- Program Management:
- Contribute to the program design of HCMP.
- Provide guidance to sectors on programmatic issues; program planning, technical implementation, etc.
- Define program indicators and develop data relevant resources and tools (including M&E plan, technical data collection tools, databases, dashboards and reporting templates), that align with the Humanitarian M&E Standards, donor requirement, and overall BRAC goals.
- Develop guidance materials that clearly indicate which staff are responsible for which M&E products, orienting program staff to their M&E roles and responsibilities as necessary.
- Create a program beneficiary tracking database, allowing for the monitoring of all program participants.
- Organize quarterly M&E technical meetings to ensure regular program planning across stakeholders, review progress, and document lessons/address challenges encountered.
- Ensure alignment between program M&E activities and program objectives, contribute to work plan development and setting annual/quarterly targets.
- Consolidate quarterly reports for M&E data and contribute to program quarterly/annual reporting.
- Coordinate the implementation of M&E activities across the program life cycle (baseline, mid-term/final evaluation, assessments, and operational research) and phases and ensure minimum standards are adhered to.
- Work in close collaboration with program leadership to implement studies or operational research, supervising data collection and analysis and presenting results.
- Document processes and achievements to ensure best practices are captured and disseminated. This will include the continual re-evaluation of program activities and information, with resulting activity adjustments in keeping with new insights.
- Produce written reports on program activities, capturing the impacts of activities.
- Conduct field visits to all project sites.
- Team Management:
- Create and sustain a work environment of mutual respect where team members strive to achieve excellence.
- Set a team culture valuing learning and adaptive management in support of an ongoing resilience approach in programming
- Promote accountability, communicate expectations and provide constructive feedback via regular performance reviews.
- Advance the M&E capacity-building strategy
- Organizational Learning:
- As part of our commitment to organizational learning, commit 5% of the time to learning activities that benefit BRAC as well as him/herself.
- Accountability to Beneficiaries:
- BRAC members are expected to support all efforts toward accountability, specifically to our beneficiaries and to international standards guiding humanitarian work.
- Masters in International Business/ Social Science/ International Development or any other relevant field from any recognized university/ institution
- At least 15 year(s)
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the field of program development, M&E in a reputed NGO, or UN agencies. Experience in humanitarian work/ disaster response will give be a preference.
- Demonstrable understanding of the total humanitarian cycle
- Sound knowledge on global issues related to Humanitarian principle & natural and man-made disaster
- Excellent knowledge of the critical policy issue and options to address early/ emergency response
- Excellent leadership capability with necessary analytical, organizational and program management skills
- Expertise in strategic planning, M&E, and program development
- Professional network within the Humanitarian and Development sector in Bangladesh and beyond
- Ability to develop a quality report for the donor using a standard template
- Ability and willingness to maintain ongoing relationships with stakeholders holding different and sometimes conflicting views
- Excellent report writing and communication skills both in English and Bangla
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus, Health and Life Insurance and Others
New BRAC NGO Job Circular
BRAC NGO has realized a career opportunity. We trust that our distributing data helps the activity searchers who are finding a superior employment. Our likewise share slanting assets for learner uniquely who is re-expanding their insight. Our principle target turns into a trusty occupations round site in Bangladesh by distributing a genuine refresh that enables the joblessness to individuals. All the jobs on this website are not for unemployed people but also employed people too. All types of suggestions, question solutions of the different competitive exams are available here. Use the official website to get all the information related to the notification of the appointment of the BRAC NGO. Please stay turn with my website goodjobbd.com can be for new govt job circular. Thank you for visiting my website.