You might be looking for class 5 PSC result here and there but if you don’t know the exact details about how to check the class 5 result 2019, it can be confusing. To ease your sufferings, we have come up with all the necessary details to check the class 5 result in a few moments. Let’s take a closer look.
Class 5 BD Result PSC
You should keep in mind that there is no separate exam for class 5 result. PSC exam is taken throughout the country after the completion of class 5 and the PSC result 2019 is also known as the class 5 result.
We will guide you through the process of checking class 5 results online and through SMS so that you can get the result in the shortest possible time.
PSC সমাপনী রেজাল্ট কবে দিবে
(psc result date) If you are wondering for the when psc result published/ class 5 result, it has just been published 31st December and you can now avail the result in different ways. সমাপনী পরীক্ষার রেজাল্ট দিবে ৩১ ডিসেম্বর ২০১৯। If you haven’t checked the result yet, proceed with us.
দ্রুত রেজাল্ট পেতে আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে জয়েন করুন
PSC Pariksha Result 2019
You can check the class 5 result in two ways. One is checking results online and the other is through SMS. You are also waiting eagerly for the result and wondering how to get the result. We will give answers to your many unsolved questions and give you a guideline. Let’s know all about the results. We will discuss both below.
BD Result PSC Online
Follow these steps carefully.
- Go tohttp://dperesult.teletalk.com.bd/dpe.php.
- Passing Year is set to 2019 by default.
- Write down your Student ID in the next box.
- Click on the Submit button.
- You will get your results instantly.
Class 5 Results By SMS
If you want to get your results through SMS, follow these steps. Go to your mobile phone’s message option.
TYPE DPE <SPACE> THANA/UPAZILA CODE <SPACE> ROLL <SPACE> PASSING YEAR AND SEND IT TO 16222.
Example: DPE 1234 123456 2019 and Send it to 16222.
Education Board Result PSC 2019
Education Board Result PSC 2019 will be available here. Download result from our website very fats.
- At first, you need to go to the DPE official portal- www.dpe.gov.bd
- Then you have to select “PSC result 2019” from the menu bar.
- After that, a new tab will come.
- Then choose “Single Result” from the drop-down menu on the page.
- Then, you will be taken to the next page, now, fill in the required field providing exam name, exam date, district (Dhaka), division (Dhaka), roll number, Upazila, etc.
- Now, click on the “Submit” button to get your PSC Result Dhaka board.