Save Children Jobs circular published New job vacancy Notice at www.savethechildren.org. Save Children Job Circular offer total New vacancy in this post. Graduate Student also apply this Save the Children govt circular 2020.Save Children jobs circular converted to an image file,so that everyone read easily or download this job circular. Save Children Jobs Circular 2020 has been given bellow.If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within Apr 4, 2020. Good Job BD.
The FS is the Save the Children International (SCI) focal point and representative to camp management – Majhees, Site Management (SMS) and Camp in Charge (CIC). The FS is responsible for maintaining positive relationships with all the levels of camp management, implementing partners, and other NGO actors in the area; as well as resolving field level challenges that arise in the camps in coordination with SCI programme teams and/or camp management. The FC will also support the establishment of activities across all sectors in their camp/zone by working with programme teams to obtain the approval of CIC and the endorsement of all other related actors. He/She is responsible for representing SCI in CIC General Coordination meetings to share updates and challenges related to SCI activities, as well as receive field level updates from camp management to report to the Field Coordination Manager. The FS will also coordinate with SCI sector focal points to ensure representation at Camp Level Sector Coordination Meetings and will step in to cover when sector focal points are unable to attend meetings.
Save Children Job Circular 2020
Organization Name: Save the Children
Post Name: Medical Assistant
Job Published date: Mar 28, 2020
Source : As per circular
Job Type: NGO Jobs
Experience : 2 years
Job Nature: Contractual
Age Preferred: As per circular
Application Fee – As per circular
Online Applications Starts: As per circular
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Medical
Official Website: www.savethechildren.org
Application Deadline: Application will be continued till Apr 4, 2020
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
How to apply: Sending Email
For more information see below this original circular
- Save The Children Bangladesh is planning to establish Treatment Centers for COVID-19 cases in Ukhiya and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar District. These centers will provide services for Forcefully Displaced Myanmar Nationals and Host Communities. Save the Children will ensure appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the service providers who will provide treatment, care or services in the treatment center.
- To run these centers and continue other health services, we invite interested and potential candidates to apply for the above mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
- Diploma in Medical Faculty/Medical Assistant course from an accredited academic institution
- Registered from Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC),
- At least three 2 years’ experience in relevant clinical fields
- Working experience in 24/7 health facilities, including previous experience of supervising and mentoring other health staff.
- Knowledge and experience with working in the field and medical emergency department will be added as advantage
- Ability to work within a tight timeframe
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Motivation to work in the field areas
We know that great people make a great organisation, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Details information about Save Children Job Circular 2020 is available at Save Children website. So you can visit Save Children website to get updated information about Save Children Jobs Circular 2020. All information about Save Children Jobs Circular can be found on Save Children website. Thanks.