Senior Staff Nurse Lutheran Health Care Bangladesh (LHCB) Welcome to Good Job BD www.goodjobbd.com is website published job news and job circular, NGO job circular, goverment job circular, bank job circular, i am now published bank job circular for nursing job see now and apply now.
- Aware of and understand the nursing policies and procedures of the hospital and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Ensure that nursing care plans are written and up to date. Always taking the patients individual needs into account.
- Ensure that the nursing section of the patient’s progress notes are maintained and that each entry reflects accurately on the patient’s physical/mental state and response to treatments.
- Maintain ward records.
- Ensure proper use of all hospital equipment. Maintaining economical use and reporting all equipment malfunctions.
- Check all equipment for normal function on daily basis.
- Ensure continuity of care by communicating and reporting all patient care plans and activities to appropriate personnel.
- Reports to the head nurse or charge nurse.
- Identifies patient’s needs. Plans and implements care accordingly.
- Attends and participates in all meetings as required.
- Ensures comfort and safety of patients at all times.
- Ensures protection of patients’ confidentiality and security of patients’ files at all times.
- Maintains maximum observation and accurate written reports on all patients under special observation.
- Ensures patients safety and care during transfer to other hospital/departments.
- Attends ward meetings as directed by head nurses.
- Welcomes new patients to the ward and provides information of ward schedules and activities.
- Act always in such a way as to promote and safeguard the well being and interest of patients.
- Ensure that no action or omission is detrimental to the condition and safety of patients.
- Attend in-service educational programs as assigned.
- Partakes in the nurse-training program as and when required.
- Promote own professional growth by keeping informed and adhering to the regulations of health care.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing
- Preferred Professional Certification: midwifery
- Skills Required: Computer skills
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Need to have valid BNMC registration Certificate.
- Good Communication skill both in Bengali and English.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 1