Today, the SSC Routine 2024 has been Released. The Secondary School Certificate and its equivalent exam is an important public exam in Bangladesh. Currently, the first public examination in Bangladesh is the SSC and equivalent examination. A maximum number of students appeared in this exam. The Ministry of Education has already announced that this year the SSC and equivalent exams will start from 15 February 2024. SSC Routine 2024 PDF has been released today in continuation of that. The published routine will apply to 9 general education boards. At the same time, the SSC equivalent exam routine has been released. An equivalent examination routine will be applicable for the Bangladesh Madrasa Education Board and Bangladesh Technical Education Board.
Table of Contents
এসএসসি পরীক্ষার সময়সূচি ২০২৪
|SSC Examination 2024
|Total Education Board
|11 (9 General and 2 Special)
|Education Boards Name
|Dhaka, Comilla, Chittagong, Barisal, Dinajpur, Rajshahi, Jessore, Sylhet, Mymensingh, Madrasa Education Board and Technical Education Board.
|15 February 2024, Thursday
|12 March 2024
|10:00 am to 1:00 pm
|Mentioned on the Question paper
SSC Routine 2024 PDF Download
SSC Examination 2024 Instructions
The education boards have also published detailed instructions regarding the SSC examination 2024 in the published SSC Routine 2024. As the same SSC Routine 2024 will apply to all the education boards, the instructions will also be the same. The instructions are as follows:
- The candidates must take their seats in the examination hall 30 (thirty) minutes before the examination starts.
- The exam should be taken at the time mentioned in the question paper.
- First, the multiple choice and then the creative/compositional (theory) test will be conducted and there will be no break between the two tests.
- Candidates should collect their admit card from the head of their respective educational institution at least three days before the examination starts.
- Physical education, health science and sports, and career education marks will be provided by the educational institutions to the respective centers through continuous assessment as per the guidelines of NCTB. The concerned center will send the marks obtained in the continuous assessment along with the marks of the practical examination online on the board’s website.
- Candidates should fill the circle in their respective answer sheet OMR form by writing his/her examination roll number, registration number, subject code, etc. appropriately. Under no circumstances should the answer sheet be folded.
- Candidates have to pass creative/compositional (theoretical), multiple choice, and practical sections separately.
- Each candidate can appear in the examination only in the subject/subjects mentioned in the registration form. Under no circumstances will he/she appear in the examination in a different subject.
- A candidate’s examination (creative/composite (theoretical), multiple choice, and practical) will not be held in his/her school/institute. Seats should be arranged through the transfer of candidates.
- Candidates can use a general scientific calculator in the exam.
- No other person/examinee can bring and use a mobile phone in the examination center except the center secretary.
- The same attendance sheet should be used for the candidate’s appearance in creative/ compositional (theoretical), multiple choice, and practical tests.
- The practical test will be held at respective centers/venues.
- Application for re-scrutiny can be made online through SMS within 07 (seven) days of publication of exam results.